Table of Contents
About New Hawai Jahaj Water Park Jaipur
Would you like to spend a weekend with your family or do you need a long weekend to recover from the extreme heat of Gulabi Nagari? Or do you want to dive into a pool all day and relax? Vibrant Pink City of India, Jaipur is known for its rich history, exquisite architecture, and warm hospitality. So, Good news for all!
New Hawai Jahaj Water Park in Jaipur is the new and best summer destination for everyone.
New Hawai Jahaj Water Park is an amusement park with a wide range of rides and water slides, which span more than 1 acre. A perfect place for kids, adults, and older people to enjoy the whole day with exciting and great activities.
A variety of water slides, splash pads, water playgrounds, adventurous rides, and lazy rivers are available.There is also a gorgeous lawn and an elegant banquet hall for indoor or outdoor celebrations. Food corner Including inexpensive fast food restaurants, cafeterias, mid-priced family restaurants, and luxury hotels with a variety of cuisines also available inside the New Hawai Jahaj Water Park.
The New Hawai-Jahaj Water Park is the perfect place to celebrate birthdays, kitty parties, corporate parties, graduation parties, and anniversaries.
Service and Activities at New Hawai Jahaj Water Park
A wide range of water adventure activities and services are offered at Hawaii Jahaj water park, such as
- Ample parking spaces
- Swimming pools
- Swimming Costumes
- Locker rooms.
- Water slides
- Water pads
- Dining poolsides
- Organising parties
- School picnics
The welcome drink and many more starters you can avail before entering the water park.
There are areas where you can swim, bathe, and float. Visitors can also enjoy walking barefoot. Some slides require riders to sit directly on the slide, while others require them to sit on a raft or tube. There are many types of adventures, including tracking, mountain climbing, exploring, skydiving, scuba diving, river rafting, or other exciting sports.
Pool types at New Hawai Jahaj Water Park
There are four pools in New Hawai Jahaj Water Park
- Indoor and Outdoor Wave Pools - Like an ocean, it consists of an artificially generated swimming pool with relatively large waves. A wave pool is a common feature of both indoor and outdoor water parks as well as the party lawn near the pool.
- Pools for kids - Kids can enjoy small slides and water waves. Tiny toddlers also can enjoy themselves with their parents.
- Deep Diving pool - This diving pool is four times bigger than any other in Jaipur and has the volume of four Olympic-sized swimming pools. The swimming pool was named the deepest in the world by Guinness.
- Rain dance in the pool - People perform rain dances in Rajasthan's biggest resort in the hope of bringing rain. A variety of "rain dances" can be found there.
- Opening Timing - 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Address of New Hawai Jahaj Water Park - Road No. 2, Hathoj Sirsi Link Road, Kalwar Road, Jhotwara, Jaipur - 302012, Rajasthan
- Contact No - 0141-2941860, 9079189262, 9783087770, 9783087771
- Email ID - Newhawaijahajwaterpark@gmail.com
- Website of New Hawai Jahaj Water Park - http://newhawaijahaj.in/
How to Reach – New Hawai Jahaj Water Park Jaipur
New Hawai Jahaj Waterpark And Heritage Resort is located around 6 km from Kanakpura Railway Station via Khatipura Road/Sirsi Rd and Sirsi - Hathoj Rd. It is located on the outskirts of Jaipur, so travelling from the city centre may take about 90 minutes. As the New Hawai Jahaj Waterpark is well connected to roads and buses, it can be reached by both private and public transportation.There are several ways to get to New Hawai Jahaj Water Park Jaipur.
- By Road - It is the easiest way to reach the water park by road with a car or taxi. Directly hire a taxi or use a transport rent service like Uber or Ola. It usually takes between 30 and 45 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
Get your own vehicle or take public transport to the nearest area of New Hawai Jahaj Water Park from the local bus station or inquire about buses that go there.
Also Negotiate the fare with the driver before getting an auto-rickshaw to reach the New Hawai Jahaj (Airplane) Water Park.
- By Train - From Jaipur Railway Station, It is just 15 KM away. Take a taxi or car from Jaipur Railway Station to reach the New Hawai Jahaj Water Park.It just hardly takes 30 minutes from the railway station, depending on traffic conditions.
- By Air - Take a taxi or car from Jaipur International Airport to reach the New Hawai Jahaj Water Park. It just hardly takes 1 hr 2 minutes to cover the distance of 26.1 km.
Nearby Attraction at New Hawai Jahaj Water Park- Akshardham Temple, Garh ganesh Temple, Apno Dhani and many more.