Table of Contents
|Daily 10:30 AM to 07:30 PM
Rs. 700 for Adults
Rs. 400 for KIDS
|City, 8th Mile, Ajmer Express Highway Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan
|Time of Last Entry
Duration - Ideally, it should last between 2-3 hours. It's best to come in the morning so you can enjoy all of the fun adventures in peace, away from the crowds.
Pink Pearl Water Park Jaipur
Are you an adventure seekers and water lover? The Pink Pearl Water Park is undoubtedly the ultimate escape from mundane routines for those looking for fun and excitement. Or you can say a place where you can let loose yourself with family and friends and escape from the daily grind.
It is one of the most popular amusement parks in Jaipur and a one-stop destination for unlimited fun. It is located near the Panchayat Bhawan on the outskirts of the city. This water or amusement park opened in 1997. The lush greenery and beautiful scenery surrounding the park, which is extended over 18 acres of land.
It doesn't matter if you're looking to take on the heart-pumping slide or relax in the lazy river, this park has something for everyone.Visitors will find endless activities and unforgettable experiences, such as water slides, swimming pools and a variety of water activities.
As you stroll through Pink Pearl The Fun City Water Park, you will see colourful decorations and lively music playing. It is designed for both adrenaline junkies and families looking for a relaxing day out.There are shallow sections of the pool where kids can play or interactive playgrounds where adults can ride or slide on water or relax under an umbrella.
A visit to Pink Pearl Water Park is a must if you want fun and challenge, have a splash in the water while having fun at Pink Pearl and to have a good time with family or friends.
In addition to water parks, skill games, merry-go-rounds, bumper boats, joy rides, treasure islands, slides, pools, lazy rivers, mini-golf and many more., it also offers merry-go-rounds and bumper boats for toddlers. A day full of adventures awaits you at Pink Pearl, a place where you will make memories that will last a lifetime.
Overall, Pink Pearl Water Park offers a one-of-a-kind experience that combines thrills and entertainment in a vibrant setting - truly earning its title as "The Fun City"
Metro city Jaipur is well-connected by Road, Railway, and Air. This colorful city attracts many people to relocate homes and offices from span India. We as a service provider are always ready to help in shifting homes and offices with a budget-friendly quotation.
Activities/Attractions at Pink pearl water park
There are a variety of shallow water attractions that are safe and fun for younger children at the pool. One of the park's most popular attractions is the towering 30-foot-high water slide, which provides an exhilarating ride as well as panoramic views of the park.Many lazy rivers wind through lush foliage where people can float. Water-based rides are another popular attraction at the park, and the Aqua Tube Slide offers visitors an adrenaline-pumping experience. Some of other attractions are:-
- Splash Pool - The Splash Pool is the perfect spot to cool off, swim laps, or just relax in the shallow end all day. If you're looking for some fun, the Splash Pool is the place for you.
- Water Slides - Experience the thrill of a water slide at the park. Multiple water slides at the waterpark designed to appeal to a variety of thrill-seeking levels.
- Lazy River -You can float along the lazy river on a tube, taking in the beautiful scenery.
- Family Pool -The park's interactive aqua pool will keep the whole family entertained
- Kids pool -The kiddie pool is a great way for the kids to cool off and have a blast.
- Merry Columbus/Dragon Roller Coaster - To experience an adrenaline-pumping roller coaster, the Dragon Roller Coaster is the ride for you. You won't want to get off the ride once you've been on it.
- Hot Tub - A hot tub is available at the park for your enjoyment.
- Wave Pool - Take a ride on the waves and splash in one of the park's wave pools.
- Titanic Restaurant -Titian's restaurant serves Indian and continental cuisine. From a juicy burger to a juicy puri and chole, this restaurant will keep you full and ready for more fun.
- Ladies' & Kids' Pool -The ladies & kiddie pool are a great way for the kids to cool off and have a blast.
- DJ Music -The pink pearl water park features DJ music too.
- Rock Climbing Wall - Climb the rock climbing wall at the park and see if you can conquer it.
- Train Ride around the water - A thrilling train ride around a water park and amusement park to get the heart pumping
- Gazebo Snack Counter - You can also grab a bag of crisp chips or an ice cream from the Gazebo Snack Counter.
Apart from these attractions, Pink Pearl Water Park offers a range of other amenities and facilities that make your visit comfortable and enjoyable.
Pink Pearl Water Park Jaipur Location
NH 8, Ajmer, Mod, Bhakrota, Ajmer-Jaipur Expy, Near Mahapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302026
- 14 kilometers from Pink City.
- 18.7 kilometers from world Trade Park
- 20.5 Kilometers from the Airport
- 24 Kilometers from Jaipur Junction
Features at Pink pearl water park
- There are a number of cultural events and activities organised at Pink Pearl Water Park throughout the year, which are one of the park's unique features.
- There are changing rooms and showers available to use before and after enjoying the water activities at Pink Pearl.
- Lockers, showers, flotation devices, wetsuits, Swim towels or Swim suits are also available to park visitors.
- There are plenty of options for refuelling, including food trucks serving refreshing drinks and snacks for yourself. Also, there are several food outlets and restaurants in the park that serve delicious food and refreshments.The Titanic Restaurant and Gazebo Snack Counter in Pink Pearl offers fresh food, unlimited snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Hygiene standards are maintained using innovative technologies that make it a safe environment even in these times of concern for public safety.
Entry Fees/ Ticket prices for Pink Pearl Fun City Jaipur
- The new rates are effective 21st May 23, and the previous rates of 600 for adults and 400 for kids will apply from 1st July 23.
- The height of a child should not exceed 4.5 feet
How to Reach Pink Pearl Jaipur
Jaipur's Pink Pearl Water Park is located on Ajmer Road, about 16 kilometres from the city centre. There is good connectivity to the city centre and other areas of Jaipur from Ajmer Road.The nearest airport is Sanganeer. The nearest railway station is Jaipur Junction. This is easily accessible by public transportation,Taxis and rental cars are available or take a bus to Pink Pearl Water Park stop, which is right outside the park entrance.The park can be reached conveniently and affordably by your own vehicle too.
Things to remember before reaching to Pink Pearl Fun city Water Park
- In the pool, you must wear a swimsuit and rubber slippers.
- No jewellery or other metals are allowed.
- For the purchase of tickets and the purchase of food and beverages inside the water park and amusement park, cash or credit cards are accepted.
- Swim diapers or waterproof protectors must be used by children in diapers.
- It is not permitted to bring outside food or beverages into the pink pearl water park.
- It is prohibited to bring alcohol or coolers into the Park.
- Sand toys, tubes, noodles, swim fins, and swim fins are all permitted as flotation devices.
- Property that is lost, stolen, or goes missing is not the responsibility of Pink Pearl.