Table of Contents
|Opening Time||Daily 10:30 AM to 07:30 PM|
Rs. 500 for Adults
Rs. 300 for KIDS
|Address||City, 8th Mile, Ajmer Express Highway Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
Pink Pearl Water Park Jaipur
Pink Pearl Water Park - means water slides, rain dances, fun, food, and more. The big Pink Pearl water park is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It is a popular fun spot for families and visitors, who is looking for fun and entertainment during the hot summer season. Features of the park have a variety of water rides and attractions, such as water slides, wave pools, and lazy rivers, as well as food and beverages and some other amenities. It's a place where you can enjoy yourself with family and friends. The water park has a wide range of activities that are sure to thrill and delight for all age people.
Things to do in Pink Pearl Water Park Jaipur
Pink Pearl water park in Jaipur offers all kinds of activities and events for visitors to enjoy, There are some of them include:
- Water Slides: The park features a variety of water slides, including high-speed slides, tube slides, and body slides.
- Wave Pool: The park has a large wave pool where people can enjoy the sensation of swimming like the ocean.
- Lazy River: Float along the lazy river, relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Swimming Pool: It has a large swimming pool where visitors can swim and enjoy the cool water.
- Children's Area: It also has a special area for children, with small slides and rainwater, which is only designed for kids.
- Food and Beverages: A variety of food and beverage, including fast food and cool drinks, as well as snacks and ice cream parlor.
- Entertainment: The park also has other activities such as live music performances, dance performances, magic shows, and other entertainment programs.
- Rides and Attractions: Apart from water rides, the park has a few rides like a go-kart, carousel, etc.
Remember that the specific activities and attractions offered at Pink Pearl water park may vary, So kindly check the park's official website or social media pages for the most updated information.
Pink Pearl Water Park Jaipur Location
NH 8, Ajmer, Mod, Bhakrota, Ajmer-Jaipur Expy, Near Mahapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302026
- 14 kilometers from Pink City.
- 18.7 kilometers from world Trade Park
- 20.5 Kilometers from the Airport
- 24 Kilometers from Jaipur Junction
Pink Pearl Water Park Jaipur Entry/Ticket Price
- Monday to Sunday – Rs. 500 for Adults
- Monday to Sunday – Rs. 300 for Kids (Height 3.25 ft to 4.25 ft)
Note: Costumes and lockers are available with extra charges (Optional)
Pink Pearl Opening and Closing Time:
|Monday||Morning 10:30 AM to Evening 07:30 PM|
|Tuesday||Morning 10:30 AM to Evening 07:30 PM|
|Wednesday||Morning 10:30 AM to Evening 07:30 PM|
|Thursday||Morning 10:30 AM to Evening 07:30 PM|
|Friday||Morning 10:30 AM to Evening 07:30 PM|
|Saturday||Morning 10:30 AM to Evening 07:30 PM|
|Sunday||Morning 10:30 AM to Evening 07:30 PM|
When does Pink Pearl water park open?
Pink Pearl Water Park opens every day from 10:30 am to 07:30 pm.
Pink Pearl Fun City provides what facilities?
There are washrooms, resting areas, cafeterias, kids' play areas, and changing rooms available.
Does Pink Pearl Fun City allow outside food?
Check with the administration of Pink Pearl Fun City if outside food is permitted.
What is the best place to visit in Pink Pearl Fun City?
Pink Pearl Fun City has received a rating of 4.0 thanks to its amazing rides and pleasant overall experience.
Does Pink Pearl Fun City require an entry ticket?
There are usually tickets and fares for every ride at amusement parks. You can contact Pink Pearl Fun City directly for information about the ticket price.
Pink Pearl Fun City is located where?
Near Mahapura Mod, NH 8 in Jaipur Ajmer Highway.
How much does the entry fee/ticket cost?
The cost for kids is Rs. 300/- and for adults it is Rs. 500/-
How would you describe your place's main attraction?
Aquatic games, go-karts, and joy trains
How long will it take to visit your place?
2 to 3 Hours
Does it have an outdoor or indoor facility?
Is there a place where we can have a picnic?
Are you able to provide birthday party packages?
Are there guided tours available?
Can I photograph or record a video?
Do visitors have access to food and water?
Are there restrooms on site?
Parking is available at your facility?