Dive into Fun at Puno Water Park Jaipur: A Must-Visit Attraction!
The Puno Jaipur Indoor Adventure Area and Trampoline Park offer adventure, thrill, and enjoyment for all ages. It is designed to boost fitness and appeal to the mind. Jaipur's Puno Water Park Adventures also offers an exciting and rejuvenating experience that has a range of activities, including thrilling water slides Enjoy the fun while your child slides, rolls, climbs, and jumps. Aqua Loop and Kamikaze are two daring rides that will make you want more. Lazy River rides or relaxing on one of the many sunbeds by the pool are great ways to relax. To keep your energy levels up all day, there are several food outlets in the park serving delicious snacks and meals.
Puno Jaipur offers you high-quality, fun-filled activities that you aspire to participate in. The possibilities are endless for your child at PUNO Jaipur, from slides to climbing walls. Adventure-based activities at PUNO Jaipur will provide you with advanced fun and entertainment. Take your gaming experience to the next level with Puno Advance.
If you're looking for an unforgettable day out with friends or family, Puno Water Park Adventures in Jaipur is the place to be! The facility is clean and the staff is friendly.
About adventure At PUNO Jaipur
PUNO Jaipur is the first trampoline park in Jaipur, where you can have fun with family and friends. There are many more fun activities that are divided into sections. It will create a lasting memory while having fun. There are different sections for kids in Kids Arena as well. Sections are such as:
Ninja Course - It has various obstacles like rope bridges, balance beams, swinging steps, and many more with different levels of difficulty to cater to all age groups and fitness levels. Each participant is provided with safety equipment like helmets and harnesses before starting the course.
Rope Course - It is a challenging adventure activity that will test physical strength, agility, and mental toughness. It has a series of obstacles such as tightropes, zip lines, balance beams, hanging bridges, and more. Also, have different difficulty levels ranging from easy to extreme.
Slam Dunk - Slam Dunk at PUNO Jaipur is an exciting event that sets an adrenaline rush with the sound of basketballs bouncing off the court. Each player is as they dribble past defenders and shoot hoops with precision.
Roller Bridge - The bridge features giant rollers on either side which allow it to move up and down with the changing water levels. This unique bridge is constructed using an innovative roller system that allows it to move smoothly and effortlessly.
Donut Slide - The slide stretches up to 45 feet with a circular donut-shaped tube, Climb to the top of the slide, reach the peak, and sit which sends you spiraling down into the pool below. It allows visitors to zoom down the slope and spin around in complete circles at the pool.
Adventure Arena - It is an exciting place that offers a series of activities for adventure enthusiasts and several adrenaline-pumping activities, including zip-lining, rock climbing, obstacle courses, team-building exercises, and many more things to do there.
Battle Beam - This is for those who love a challenge and aren't afraid of heights. The Battle Beam consists of two narrow beams suspended high in the air above a foam pit. This is a combination of balance, strength, and strategy. The goal is to knock your opponent off the beam without falling yourself.
Free Jump Arena - The arena offers an array of trampolines, foam pits, and obstacle courses that are sure to get your heart racing. People of all ages jump around- children laughing while playing games like dodgeball or basketball on trampolines and adults challenge each other in races or flip competitions.
Soft Play Arena - It is an indoor play area that offers endless entertainment for children of all ages and keeps in mind the safety and comfort of children - from padded floors to secure railing systems around the equipment.
EPP Playzone - The colorful and vibrant environment of EPP Playzone has events from sliding down the thrilling spiral slide, bouncing on trampolines, climbing up ropes, and playing in the ball pit.
Activities at Puno Jaipur
The child's age is below 7 years and the height is below 125 cm.
- PUNO Junior
- Time Machine
- Yahoo Trampoline
- Play With Clay
- Rotating Globe
- Swing Bridge
- Connect 4
- Interactive Digger
- Interactive Ball Pool
- Kiddie Cars
- Jumpin Airbag
- Air Hockey
- Off Road Champs
- Foam Pit
Over 7 years old/more than 125 cm tall
- 3D Needle - Everybody's attention is drawn to the 3D needle, a frame that makes you chuckle and feel surprised simultaneously with the aim of being fun.
- Interactive trampoline - Playing interactive trampolines require players to bounce in sync with virtual characters' movements while executing freestyle tricks.
- Cyclone - Never experienced anything like a Cyclone before. Take the Cyclone and you'll be blown away.
- Sky Rider - Get ready to fly along with PUNO's new adventure, Sky Rider. let's experience the entire Adventure Arena from the air.
- Wipe out - During wipeout, you can jump, duck, or take any other action necessary to avoid getting hit.
- Spider Tower - Jump into the thicket of spider webs for the fun and the excitement beyond expectations.
- SkyStepper - The players of SkyStepper must scale pillars of different heights to the top, jump, and trust in the PUNO mechanism's magic to reach the top.
- Sky walls - With the 90-degree straight walls, authentic mountain climbing with great enthusiasm on the Sky Wall at PUNO.
- Free Jump Arena -There are plenty of trampoline activities available at Free Jump Arena. These include climbing new heights, freestyle moves on trampolines.
- High Performance - Take the trampoline skills to new heights, engage in free-running, and prepare for any trampoline sport with high performance.
- Donut Slide - Feel the adrenaline rush of airbag jumping and skating on ice with the heart-pounding, fist-clenching slide.
- Ninja Course - There are various obstacles like rope bridges, balance beams, swinging steps, and more. Everyone is provided with safety equipment like helmets and harnesses before starting the course.
- The rope course - It consists of tightropes, zip lines, balance beams, hanging bridges, and more. The difficulty levels range from easy to extreme, and it has a variety of obstacles.
- DodgeBall - The stakes are high. As jump on the trampoline, dodge the ball to outmaneuver the opponent.
- Slam Dunk - Slam dunks are some of the most thrilling moves in basketball and can be experienced by people of all ages. Play this game to improve your Freestyle skills and have a great time.
- Roller bridge - PUNO's Roller Bridge is one of the most thrilling and stimulating moves around. Make sure to keep the balance to avoid falling into a foam pit while moving quickly.
- Battle Beam - Battle Beam is perfect for people who love a challenge, don't fear heights, and aren't afraid of heights. There are two narrow beams suspended high above a foam pit in this challenge. This is a combination of balance, strength, and strategy. The goal is to knock the opponent off the beam without falling yourself.
- Swing Bridge - When ascending and moving above the rim of PUNO, the thrills, and adventures will increase, cross a swinging bridge and rivals try to knock you over.
Featured at Puno Adeventure and Trampoline Jaipur
- People can enjoy many fun-filled activities at PUNO Jaipur - the first trampoline park in Jaipur
- Trying unique jump techniques in the Free Jump Arena is a great way to showcase freestyle jumping skills.
- Take a look at the funny shapes by using the 3D Needle in Adventure Arena
- Try to Wipe Out with friends and see who survives
- Let the kids enjoy themselves in the Kids Arena while others can enjoy the fun atmosphere of Adventure Arena
- See how fast you can run in the Roller Bridge activity, need to demonstrate the balance skill.
Puno Jaipur Address
192-196 Fantasy Square, Ajmer Road, Pimpri (near the 200 Feet Bypass and Dr. Rajendra Prasad Nagar).
Patrakar Colony, Vardhman Nagar, Karni Vihar,
Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302019, India.
Puno Jaipur Timings
11:30 am - 9:00 pm
(Every 30 minutes, there are available slot timings)
Duration for the activities - 90 minutes or 120 minutes (approximately)
The entry ticket price to PUNO Jaipur
The Adventure activities inside PUNO, PUNO Jaipur offer 90 minutes/120 minutes of fun with various activities.
|Puno Adventure and Trampoline Park Jaipur||Adult (7 Years and Above)||Child (7 Years and Below)|
|Weekdays (Mon-Thu) 90 Mins||1100/- (incl. Taxes)||Rs. 800/- (incl. Taxes)|
|Weekdays (Mon-Thu)120 Mins||1400/- (incl. Taxes)||Rs. 1000/- (incl. Taxes)|
|Weekends (Fri-Sun)90 Mins||1250/- (incl. Taxes)||Rs. 900/- (incl. Taxes)|
|Weekends (Fri-Sun)120 Mins||1550/- (incl. Taxes)||Rs. 1100/- (incl. Taxes)|
- Children under the age of 7 are considered kids while Adults are considered to be those over the age of 7.
- It is important to note that all prices are without socks
How to reach PUNO Adventure
A cab or rental vehicle can get you to the location, which is 6.6 km from the city center and can be reached within 17 minutes by car or rented taxi.
The confirmation/booking details via email
Bookings are confirmed via email within 12 hours of successful completion.
A new confirmation voucher will be sent via email if the preferred slots are unavailable.
It is also possible to cancel a booking prior to confirmation and receive a full refund.
Regardless of the booking date, cancellations must adhere to the cancellation policies listed on the website.
Terms and Conditions of Payment at Puno Water Park
- You will have to pay 100.0% of the total tour cost at the time of booking
- Certain trips or activities may be canceled due to inclement weather or government restrictions.
- An alternate feasible option will be offered by the operator in such cases.
- The cancellation fee is 0.0% of the total tour cost if made 3 days before departure
- The cancellation fee will be 50.0% of the total tour cost if it is made 1 to 3 days prior to travel.
- The cancellation fee is 100.0% of the total tour cost if the cancellation is made within the same day of the departure date.
Things to remember before going to Puno Jaipur
- Kids Arena is restricted to children under 7 years old, and Adventure Arena is restricted to children aged 7 and older.
- Entry will end at 7:30 pm (if you are buying a 90-minute slot)
- Entry will end at 7:00 pm (if you are buying a 120-minute slot)
- Slots can only be reserved 30 minutes in advance.
- A jumper's weight cannot exceed 120 KG at PUNO due to safety standards.
- Outside food is prohibited due to safety reasons, a sports café is inside the PUNO to have some snacks and beverages.
- PUNO’s Jaipur counters sell special grip socks (Rs. 80 per pair) that can be reused. They are essential for trampoline jumping.
- A paid locker is available for visitors to store their belongings.
- It is prohibited to carry electronic devices for Trampoline users and wears sharp objects, such as belt buckles or clothing studs.
- Changing rooms and lockers for shoes are also available.
- Waiting areas are available for guardians only outside when kids are in the play area.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot be dropped off or left alone with experts or supervisors.
- Trampolines do not allow jewelry.
- All foreign nationals must provide the details of their passports and visas at the entry gate into the PUNO.
- Ensure to reach the counter 30 minutes prior to the slot time.
- During and after the activity, avoid eating or drinking heavy foods.
- All visitors must provide ID at the time of booking as well as when they check in.
- PAN cards are not valid as proof of address.
NOTE:- The timing and price will differ from what is listed above. Please verify before traveling/visiting Puno Trampoline Park Jaipur.